Sunday, March 11, 2007

more quotes from Globe


Wise men talk because they have something to say. Fools talk because they have to say something. - Plato

Jealousy is always born with love, but does not always die with it. - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

There are charms made only for distant admiration. - Samuel Johnson

A woman's life is a history of the affections. - Washington Irving

People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy. - Bob Hope

Respect is love in plain clothes. - Frankie Byrne

Among those whom I like, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh. - W.H. Auden

A woman never forgets the men she could have had. A man, the woman he couldn't. - Murphy's Law of Sex

>>pic nga pala ni stanf yan. hiningi ko. it's a stateroom balcony view while he was cruising from juneau to ketchikan (serenade of the seas, royal caribbean)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home