realizations
bossing, para sa yo to!! sana dumami pa ang mga posts mo :)

1. I’ve come to realise that my butt: can fit in most pants i try on.
2. I’ve come to realise that if I love someone: some sort of check and balance should still stay in place. check if im happy..check if he's happy..or at least balance his needs/wants/other stuff with my own. actually, gusto ko lang ipasok yung check and balance after watching the film, wargames: the dead code. hehehe...pero seriously, keep head in place. i realize i get exhausted and frustrated when im confused with too many run-away emotions. too much conflict, too much thinking..
3. I’ve come to realise that I need: to pray since its my solace; to believe in something since it keeps me going; to keep my faith since losing it tops my list of 'most terrifying things i've experienced in my lifetime'. waw...ang serious ko..hehe..
5. I’ve come to realise that I’ve lost: some youth...heheh..but then realized that it's all in the mind.
6. I’ve come to realise that I hate it when: im helpless, idle, ignorant, angry, or afraid.
7. I’ve come to realise that if I’m drunk: i amplify whatever feeling i have before drinking.
8. I’ve come to realise that money: is something most people should learn to play with...uhm, manage in a more light-hearted way.
9. I’ve come to realise that my mother: is confused most times.
10. I’ve come to realise that I’ll probably always be: laughing at most things or end up trying to find the humor in most things.
11. I’ve come to realise that I have a crush on: whahahahhahha!!! kay kiko!! go kiko!!.
12. I’ve come to realise that the last time I cried was: when i got frustrated because i was helpless. whahahahhaah!! freakin' useless.
13. I’ve come to realise that my cell phone: is as good as any paper weight and its top functions include being an alarm clock and a phonebook.
14. I’ve come to realise that when I wake up in the morning: it's late cuz i slept late.
15. I’ve come to realise that before I go to sleep at night: I end up thinking of the same person.
16. I’ve come to realise that right now I am thinking about: saving, investing, and spending on more permanent things.
17. I’ve come to realise that babies: can make you feel safe since most people wouldn't dare commit crime in their presence and they probably have the most angels with them on the planet.
18. I’ve come to realise that when I get on wordpress: it's just to check other people's blogs.
19. I’ve come to realise that today I will: have to start functioning normally and ignore post-op abdominal pains. or else, id totally feel like some loser.
20. I’ve come to realise that tonight I will: have to sleep early. hahahahhaah!! realization ba yun?!
21. I’ve come to realise that tomorrow I will: still be waking :)
22. I’ve come to realise that I really want to: continue living a simple life, utilize my brains more, and have a happy, simple family with a man who is mentally strong, marunong kumilala ng responsibilidad, honest, humble, practical, alam ang tama sa mali, saka may backbone. someone who'd keep me in check, watch my back, and share my kind of humor.
23. I’ve come to realise that who is most likely to repost this is: as bored as i am o gusto ring mag-alay ng post sa ibang tao.
24. I’ve come to realise relationships: are chosen. sabe nga ni slims, you can fall in love with someone but you choose who you have a relationship with. well, this applies in most relationships...friends, mentors, enemies. you choose who they will be.
25. I’ve come to realise love: is a fruit always in season, ika nga ni mother teresa. kaso nga lang it's the type of fruit na pinipili mo kanino ibibigay at pinipili mo kung mula kanino mo tatanggapin. pero sabi nga ni bossing, it is all around us.
26. I’ve come to realise my best guy friend/s: have one common denominator, i can act silly with them na di ako intoxicated and yet genuinely have fun. and know at the back of my mind they won't think of me any differently.
27. I’ve come to realise my best girl friend/s: are those i'd have some common core experience with.
28. I’ve come to realise food: is basically for nourishment. if an entire meal was in tablet form i'd appreciate it. i've come to realize that for the most part of eating, i only look forward to the company i'll be with.
29. I’ve come to realise that when I’m a boyfriend/girlfriend: aaahhmmm..ewan..heheh...
30. I’ve come to realise girls and boys: are fun to observe when they're interacting.
31. I’ve come to realise over the summer: na magulo ang buhay...kung iisipin mong magulo ang buhay. it's all in the mind.
32. I’ve come to realise heartbreak: can be a pain but then the heart is resilient. give it 6months and it can go back to normal. never underestimate the power of forgiveness. whahahaha!! nag-quote. forgive yourself. give yourself a chance ika nga ni ms ruth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home